-
March 18th, 2002, 09:53 AM
#31
Inactive Member
Lookit the curls in "her" hair! I've only seen that on show in a storefront before.
-
March 18th, 2002, 10:18 AM
#32
Inactive Member
[img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] I like New York in June,
How 'bout you?
I like a gershwine tune,
How 'bout you? [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
-
March 18th, 2002, 10:23 AM
#33
HB Forum Owner
*thinks of the fisher king*
that movie rules!
-
March 18th, 2002, 10:26 AM
#34
Inactive Member
I'm watching it right now. (where do you think I could remember the first few lines from?)
-
March 18th, 2002, 10:31 AM
#35
HB Forum Owner
lol.... well, if ya like it as much as i do,
you'd know it.
*thinks of the drag/balloon/work scene*
<font size=300>ONLY FOR YOU, LYDIA!!!</font>
-
March 18th, 2002, 10:44 AM
#36
Inactive Member
I'm just at that part now.
You must be she....
[img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] I had a dream!
A dream forget's who, Lydia!
It wasn't for her, Lydia!
Only for you, Lydia! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
-
March 18th, 2002, 11:03 AM
#37
HB Forum Owner
<font size=300>bwaaaaaaahahahahah!!!</font>
that rocks!
-
March 18th, 2002, 11:05 AM
#38
HB Forum Owner
i like how they try to make him as trashy
as possible.
unshaven....and the tag still on the dress.
ROFLMFAO!!!
<font size=20>venice!</font>
-
March 18th, 2002, 11:16 AM
#39
Inactive Member
I took a Carl Jung psychology class in college, and we'd discuss Fisher King endlessly.
-
March 18th, 2002, 11:24 AM
#40
Inactive Member
Poor Lydia.
She finally finds her prince, & he falls into a coma.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks